October 24, 2014
11 am – 9 pm
Farmers Gastropub is 5 years old in October and we are proud to be alive and well thanks to you, our patrons, who support the farm-to-table mission. We very much appreciate you. So as part of our birthday celebration this year we want to make our 4th Springfield Food Day Celebration an awareness raiser as well as a fundraiser for a local organization that is doing real good in this city. They grow real food. They feed real people. They improve real neighborhoods. They need a real tractor!
Do you want to join a truly grass-roots movement in Springfield that is empowering families to help themselves? You have countless ways to dig in. Go to this website and learn about the many ways you can help Springfield Community Gardens make a real difference.
All Day Food Day Specials at Farmers Gastropub
- $1.00 for all draught beers go to SCG
- $2.00 for every Brats and Kraut Special go to SCG
- Brass Plaque in the pub for every donation of $50 or more to SCG
- Free Door Prizes every hour from noon to 9 pm
- Tasting of Starka Barrel-Aged Spirit by Cardinal Sin from 3 -5 pm
- Live music by Rowan’s Crossing from 6-8 pm
- Silent Auction winners announced at 8 pm
We are grateful to our community friends and vendors who support this event!
Silent Auction Items
- VIP Tour of Boulevard Brewing Co
- VIP Tour of Schlafly Beer Co
- VIP Tour of Urban Chestnut Brewing Co
- 1 Round of Golf for 2 at Millwood Golf Course 1 Spa Treatment at Grove Spa
- Plus More!
Cool Door Prizes provided by our distributors Classique Wine & Spirits, Heart of America, Wil Fischer, Premium Beverage, Glazers and Major Brands
Springfield Grocers is generously co-sponsoring this event with Farmers Gastropub